- About Us
- What We Do
- Country Networks
The objective of this project is to provide information that guide the establishment of policies and practices favorable to green freight transport in China. The project is implemented by identifying policy and practice gaps; recommending improvements in implementation, monitoring, and enforcement; and identifying opportunities for greater efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
- Review related existing national, provincial, and city polices;
- Review related institutions include government agencies and affiliated institutions to government, such as association and research institutes;
- Review the road freight industry including air, water, and rail transfers focusing on energy efficiency technologies and practices including management, financing, policies and regulations (e.g. fuel economy standards, permits needed, fuel standards & vehicle emission standards);
- Provide recommendations on policy/institutional changes or strengthening, collaboration between institutions, improving policy alignments.
- Report - A Green Freight China Institutions and Policy Framework Report shall be produced.
- Presentation – A PowerPoint presentation of about 60 minutes in length summarizing the overall study shall be provided.
- Workshop – The presentation shall be delivered in a workshop with key stakeholder organizations such as government agencies, institutions linked to government, and private sector representation including freight associations.
Donor: World Bank
Duration: Apr-Dec 2012
Clean Air Asia contact:
|Project Summary_Institutional and Policy Analysis of GF China||364.59 KB|