- About Us
- What We Do
- Country Networks
The Partnership for Clean Air (a CAI-Asia Country Network in the Philippines) is working with partners in advancing the use of electric vehicles in the public transportation.
Second Electric Vehicle Summit
This coming May 24-25, the crusaders for clean air are working on an environmentally sustainable transport system, the Electric Vehicle Association (EVA) organizers are moving full speed ahead with the 2nd Philippine Electric Vehicle Summit with the theme: Mobilizing the Region in Electric Vehicle Promotion and Development. Now, they are inviting delegates from Taiwan, Japan and Korea to showcase their inventions and experiences on electric vehicles.
Though this summit, we will see the bigger picture of where we are at, what we have and what we can do to improve. Yes, let us make our cities cleaner, breathable and livable.
For more details about the event: here
News updates on the Second Electric Vehicle Summit
- Meralco keen on making e-vehicles
- Meralco to build e-vehicles
- E-vehicle, the new Asian idol
- EVAP holds 2nd Philippine EV Summit
- Taiwan company to invest in e-cars
- Electric vehicle sector pins hopes on perks
- Pangilinan camp to send Rockwell stake to Lopezes
Electric Vehicles in the Philippines
- Has the electric vehicle gained a foothold in the Philippines?
- DOTC moves to reinvent Pinoy jeepney to make it eco-friendly
First Electric Vehicle Summit
National Electric Vehicle Strategy