- About Us
- What We Do
- Country Networks
31 Aug-2 Sep 2009
Don't miss your chance to present your work and be a part of the technical program at a new Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) conference! The Harmonizing Greenhouse Gas Assessment and Reporting Processes abstract deadline has been extended to March 27, 2009!
A&WMA is currently seeking abstracts for presentations that demonstrate all aspects of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) estimation and reporting. Suggested topics for abstracts include, but are not limited to:
* Emerging GHG reporting initiatives
* Sectoral protocols and initiatives
* GHG estimation methodology development
* Mandatory reporting regulations
* Voluntary reporting initiatives
* Emerging national legislation and policies
* Case study examples of state, local, and regional reporting approaches
* Standards for registering and verifying GHG emission inventories
* Accounting for GHG emission reductions
* Development of indicators for tracking trends and benchmarking
* Development and use of emission factors
* Co-benefits of integrating GHG emissions characterization with existing criteria and air toxics emission inventories
This conference will provide a forum to discuss advances in GHG emissions estimation methods, emission inventories, and reporting, and will examine the convergence of mandatory and voluntary reporting initiatives, and emerging technical and policy issues.
Abstracts of 200-300 words should be submitted to Carrie Hartz for review by March 27, 2009.
Visit the conference Web site for more information. http://www.awma.org/events/view_event.html?typeid=1&id=118
Persons Presenting and the files used for this event