- About Us
- What We Do
- Country Networks
Terms and Conditions
The Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities Center Inc. (CAI-ASIA CENTER) provides the information contained in this website solely as a resource for its users without any form of assurance. While the CAI-ASIA CENTER tries to provide high quality content on its website, it does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of this information and therefore will not be liable in any capacity for damages or losses to the user that may result from the use of this information. CAI-ASIA CENTER and its affiliate offices, likewise, shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or inadvertent alterations that may occur in the disclosure of content on its website.
The views expressed in this website are those of CAI-Asia Center staff, consultants and management, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Trustees of the CAI-Asia Center. The CAI-Asia Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this publication and does not accept responsibility for consequence of their use.
2. Links to Third-Party Websites
CAI-ASIA CENTER provides a number of links to third-party websites for the convenience of its users. The inclusion of these links does not in any way imply endorsement by CAI-ASIA CENTER. Since these links are not under the control of CAI-ASIA CENTER, it shall not be responsible for the contents of these linked sites or the opinions and statements expressed therein. This also applies to any additional links that may appear within these sites.
3. Linking to the CAI-ASIA CENTER Website
Generally, Internet websites may link to the CAI-ASIA CENTER website (Clean Air Portal) without seeking the permission of CAI-ASIA CENTER. However, such links must clearly identify CAI-ASIA CENTER as the source of the information displayed and preserve the integrity of the CAI-ASIA CENTER webpages without alteration.
4. Copyright Notice
All materials that appear on CAI-ASIA CENTER's official website, cleanairinitiative.org, are its exclusive property unless otherwise indicated. CAI-ASIA CENTER encourages users to print, download, or copy information, documents and materials from the website exclusively for personal and non-profit purposes, without special permission from the copyright holder, provided acknowledgment of the source is made. The CAI-Asia Center would appreciate receiving a copy of any publication that uses this CAI-Asia Center publication as a source. No use of this CAI-ASIA CENTER publications or materials may be made for resale or for any other commercial purpose whatsoever, without prior permission in writing from the CAI-ASIA CENTER.
For copyright permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Public Forum
This site contains discussion forums (“communities”) and access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). The User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefore as may be required by law;
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.